Dehradun is the capital city of the state Uttarakhand. It is located in the Doon valley in between the rivers Yamuna and Ganges on the foothills of Himalayas. Dehradun is one of the famous tourist destinations in northern part of India. It is also well connected by road and rail to many major tourist destinations in north India such as Mussoorie, Nainital, Haridwar and Rishikesh.
Being the capital of the state, well-connected tourist destination and availability of all kinds of amenities has also created a residential and commercial real estate demand.
We offer the Plots & Cottages
Dehradun and these are very much in demand because of the sheer value of land and location in this city
Dehradun is very beautiful place, especially famous for its natural glimpse. You can easily see the Mansoori and other beautiful mountain and cities around the place.
All kinds of facilities is easily available over here like school, hospital, markets etc. The site already has well connected roads, water and electricity infrastructure.
Very charming environment and greenery look all over around. Dehradun is fast becoming the major and most favorite investment destination across India in terms of hygienic residential space.
- Project Location: Airport Enclave, Ramnagar Danda, Near Thano, Teshil : Doiwala, Dehradun,Uttarakhand 248143
- Project Type: Residential Property – Residential Land / Plot
- Ownership Type: Freehold
- Area Covered: 7 Bigha Ploting Area
- Current Price: Rs. 15000/ Onwards- per sq yard.
- 20 to 25 ft. wide road
- Loan facility available
- Near to Market, Hospital, Schools , Collages and Restaurants.
Key Distances (Approx.)
- Dehradun Airport: 3 K.M
- ISBT Dehradun: 26 K.M
- Railway Station 23 K.M
- Rishikesh: 24 KM
- Haridwar 33 KM
- Mansoori: 63 KM
- Booking Amount: 25%
- Within 30 Days of Booking: 25%
- Within 60 Days of Booking: 30%
- Within 90 Days of Booking: 15%
- At the Time of Registry: 5%
- All cheques / Demand Draft to be made in favor of HnD Ventures Private Limited payable at Delhi / NCR.
- No price escalation on sold units, no extra charges will be levied except due to change in area if any.
- Any increase in the charges or any additional charges or levy, if demanded by the govt of UK or local authority, in future shall be payable proportionately by the allottee.
- Registry charges will be extra paid by the customer at the time of registry.
- Stamp duty & other govt. charges will be borne by the buyer/allottee.
- Price and payment plan can be changed without any prior notice at the sole discretion of the company.
- For detailed terms & conditions please refer to the Application Form & Builder – Buyer agreement.